Corporate Development Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Our client, a rapidly expanding oilfield service organization, is looking to expand their impressive Corporate Developmetn Team by bringing on a Corporate Development Analyst.
Corporate Development Analyst Job Description:
- Create detailed financial models and analyses for prospective acquisitions and divestitures using various valuation methodologies
- Analyze and compare existing and potential strategic growth opportunities to determine feasibility and allocation of capital
- Develop market and macroeconomic analysis relating to acquisitions and organic growth opportunities
- Play a key role in due diligence team on specific acquisitions and communicate effectively with management of acquisition targets, investment bankers, outside legal and financial advisors and internal due diligence leaders
- Contribute to the development and preparation of presentations for our executive team and board of directors
- Interact closely with the operations and sales teams across our divisions to assist with financial models and strategic analyses on current bids and special projects
- High exposure to the senior leadership team and board of directors
- Interact with and create presentation material for current and prospective investors
- Maintain database of competitor data, valuation metrics and other forms of comparable company analysis
Corporate Development Analyst Job Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors' Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics
- The ideal candidate with have no less than 1 year of relevant experience.
- Experience in Equity Research, Investment Banking or Public Accounting Valuation is a must have.
- Must have strong Excel skills that include modeling, valuations and M&A work.
- Ability to work with different types of data abalysis and quantitative research methodologies.
Corporate Development Analyst Benefits:
- An exceptional salary, bonus and benefits package
- The chance to gain exposure under very bright individuals in the corporate development field.
- The opportunity to play in key part in the growth of a dynamic organization
Please be aware that for the position of Corporate Development Analyst:
- Relocation will not be provided, so all applicants must live in or near Houston, TX.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com