Senior Reservoir Engineer
Petroplan is actively recruiting for a Senior Reservoir Engineer to join an operator company based in Egypt. The position is a permanent position offering a local package.
- 5 years' experience
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Experience in building 3D dynamic simulations models.
- Experience in support of field development planning and uncertainty analysis.
- Experience in fluid (PVT) analysis and reserves estimation.
- Experience in reserves calculation and general reservoir engineering reporting.
- Some operational experience (production, well testing, stimulation etc.).
- International experience would be considered a plus but not essential.
- Teamwork: Good team player and capable of working effectively in a multicultural office environment to ensure information transfer within the organisation.
- Attention to Detail and Quality: Ensuring data and interpretation integrity is a core responsibility.
- Effective Communication: Reports and presentations to various audiences must be clear and comprehensible.
- Strong English language skills - reading, writing and speaking.
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve: Self-motivation is required as a proactive attitude is an important component in the role within a small dynamic technical team.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: rigorous evaluation and analysis of data while formulating reservoir exploitation solutions is required to make sound business cases.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com