- Managing accounts of well services company and wellhead equipment
- Develop short-term & long-term business plans in line with the company objectives
- Look and advise about business opportunities at early stage in line with the company objectives
- Advise about new market trends and upcoming tenders
- Take systematic actions to convert opportunities to a tangible business
- Support commercial team in estimation, bid preparation, commercial transactions, collection, and all commercial aspects when appropriate.
- Document relevant activities and report progress in a professional manner
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- On-time and accurate update for commercial logs such as enquiries and sales orders.
- Perform smart business intelligence in line with the company objectives
- Grow key accounts with a focus on environmental, engineering and other technical services
- Engage our clients in meaningful discussions about their most critical issues and translate those discussions into opportunities to deliver solutions
- Build, grow and develop a team of high performers to deliver a successful client account program
- Develop the team and work process
- Manage the team, motivate them and help them to increase their performance
- Overall 10 years of experience in Oil &Gas Industry.
- 5 years of local(Qatar)work experience in similar position
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering / equivalent preferred
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.