Business Development Manager
Role Summary / Purpose
- Working as part of a team and managing all business development and operational activities in the assigned country. This includes developing the strategy for growth and sales positioning, forming strong personal relationships with client's partners and other divisions of the company at all levels internally, and with external clients.
- Specific targets revolve around General management, Business set-up, Marketing & Sales in a specific geographic area, Contract negotiations, JV with other suppliers, New market entrance, recruiting and staff development.
- Strong business development, organization, managerial and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to lead a team.
- Developing and maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships at the highest levels in client organizations.
- Developing full understanding of customer and market needs / opportunities / competition.
- Identifying, developing and delivering profitable growth opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group principles, HSE and ethics at all times.
- Assisting with maintaining sales forecast database and marketing intelligence for the assigned geographic region and coordinating as required with other divisions.
- Regular visits to existing and potential clients.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must have over 6 years' experience in the Oilfield with Wireline sector, preferably in UAE.
- More than 3 years in a management and sales roles is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized institute or university, preferably in Math, Physics, Geology, Geophysics, or Engineering.
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and work unsupervised.
- Good interpersonal skills and presence.
- Preferably an Arabic Speaker.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good negotiation skills.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.