Petroplan are assisting a client in the search for an Production Superintendent to maximise safety performance & productivity of allocated operational assets. Responsibility also lies within the day to day planning, execution, control and monitoring of all work activities and resources.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Day Rate : D.O.E
- 10 years' experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochem
- To have managed and supervised a team working on 24 hour shift patterns
- Experience in interfacing with other groups / stakeholders such as Operations, Maintenance, Wireline, Drilling, Safety and Engineering
- Good knowledge of HAZOPS & Risk Assessment
- Detailed knowledge of e-PTW
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Please contact / 0203 758 9617 for a confidential/non-committal chat.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.