Petroplan is currently accepting applications for a Senior Desktop Analyst to join a market leading Oil Field Service company. This opportunity will be located in Midland, TX, M-F, possible weekends, and will be contract. Prospective candidates will be responsible for Desktop and IT support, Mainly with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots complex desktop software and hardware problems.
- Provides desk-side and remote support in the use of systems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- 5-10 years experience requires
- Previous management experience
- Assists in the setup of application client/server software.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Oil & Gas experience is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/