Petroplan is accepting resumes for a Constructions Engineer,
thi sposition is a contract role located in Duluth, Minnesota
- Assist Construction Manager and Spread Manager to ensure the work gets done in an efficient and safe manner.
- Interpretation of specs and standards as questions arise
- Responding to RFIs
- Hydrotest plans, setup, inspection and documentation.
- Scheduling Caliper tool runs, review of data, and coordination of digs
- Coordination of DCVG inspection and associated digs
- Concrete testing oversight, scheduling and concrete mix design review
- Review of Contractor plans: Coating, lowering in, etc
- Review and approval of design changes (workspace and alignment)
- Coordination with Facilities Engineering and Construction
- Cooridination with Operations as needed
- Coordinate with Environment to understand and support permit conditions
- Coordination of CP inspection activities
- Coordination with contractor bending engineer as needed
- Review welding and pipe defects when issues arise
- Monitor quantities being used (pipe, bends, etc)
- Assist office and field staff with electronic forms and reporting requirements
- Assist Field Contract Admins with UPI's and contract requirements.
- Communicate issues and lessons learned with project team.
- Work week: 6-7 Days per week during peak construction
- Hours: Generally 10-12 hours per day and 12 during peak construction
- Actively seek opportunities to help others outside your scope, offer when you have capacity to do so
- Show up with a Can-do Positive Attitude = It will support all of our Effectiveness And Success On-The-Job!
- When dealing with other Enbridge employees, Contractors or the public: you represent Enbridge
- All Enbridge Safety and Environment regulations must be complied with at all times
- Assist in coordination of construction, survey, NDE, contractor(s)
- Assist in ensuring all specs and standards are followed throughout project
- Assist in ensuring project is completed on time and on budget while maintaining levels of quality.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.