Recruitment Consultant - Calgary
Location: Calgary, Canada
Do you have some recruitment experience and are looking for a new challenge or are looking to kick start your recruitment career? If so, we would like to speak to you!
Petroplan has a great reputation as a global specialist recruiter of professionals working in the oil, gas and energy industry.
We offer a few things that are a little different to the norm:
- Market leading commission scheme
- Flexible working (1pm finishes on Fridays)
- Casual dress on Monday and Fridays
- Exposure and a chance to work with some of the biggest clients in the market
Is this role for you?
You enjoy working in a recruitment role or you have the determination, perseverance and natural sales ability that would make you a success.
The role will include:
- Building strong relationships with specific clients to ensure Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise
- Building strong relationships with candidates to ensure Petroplan is their preferred specialist recruitment partner
- Generating gross profit through placements in accordance with targets agreed with your line manager
- Sourcing candidates to ensure that you put forward the best candidates for the relevant role
You're good at:
- Networking with hiring managers and senior people at employers
- Building strong candidate relationships based on trust and understanding of their career goals
- Keeping on top of monthly activity measurement objectives
- Negotiating fees that are fair but profitable
- Managing your own brand
Does this sound of interest?
Please send your resume to Leontine Fabri on [email protected]
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in Canada to be considered for the role above
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.