Location: Waterloo, London, UK
Are you looking for a new challenge? Could it be time for a change?
Petroplan has been growing over the past 40 years and we are always on the lookout for excellent recruiters of all levels to join us.
What can you expect from Petroplan?
Petroplan has a great reputation as a global specialist recruiter of professionals working in the oil, gas and energy industry.
Our offices are modern and spacious, with Petroplan's approach to flexible working, you can work your hours in order to finish earlier on a Friday. Monday through to Thursday 8.00am till 5.30pm, ending your week at 12 on a Friday lunchtime.
Petroplan also offer several perks that are a little different to the norm! These include:
- an extremely competitive commission scheme
- casual dress on Mondays & Fridays
- high flyers trips and quarterly team incentives
- Great culture and work environment - we are professional but also like to have fun!
This is also a warm desk with a wealth of clients and candidates to contact and build relationships with. There will be opportunities for you to place candidates and work with clients across the whole of the EMEA region. You will get support, training and have career progression from day 1. We have a transparent career progression road map and encourage people to develop and be successful!
Is this role for you?
You enjoy working in a recruitment role or you have the determination, perseverance and natural sales ability that would make you a success.
You're good at:
- Creating a profit from recruitment
- Networking with hiring managers and senior people
- Building strong candidate relationships based on trust and understanding of career goals
- Keeping on top of monthly activity measurement objectives
- Negotiating fees that are fair but profitable
- Managing your own brand
If you are interested in this role, we would love to speak to you. Please email your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.