Petroplan are currently recruiting for an experience Coach / Assessor for a client in Oman. This will be to work on rotation 6/6 or 4/4.
The Coach / Assessor shall support the Technician development programme via competency assurance following CMAS & Control of Work Procedures & NVQ Programme.
Roles and Responsiblity.
- Demonstrate good HSE awareness and performance, leading by example.
- Maintaining a high standard of Competency Assessment delivery and coaching in order to maintain the development of technicians and maintain engagement with the Assessment schedule and outcomes.
- Support the technician assessment programme by mentoring and coaching technicians in readiness for or as a gap - closure to the assessment activity.
- Perform competency task assessments and record the outcome in the iCan2 data base.
- Report identified competency gaps to Competency Lead & Team Leader promptly to facilitate intervention where appropriate.
- Author of Discipline specific Assessment Plans.
- Report behavioral issues to Team Leader promptly to facilitate intervention.
- Issue weekly reports to Team Leader & Competency Lead to ensure the assessment programme, schedule and assessment opportunities are effectively managed.
- Provide monthly technician progress reports to Team Leaders & Competency Lead
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of twenty years oil and gas related discipline specific experience.
- HNC or equivalent in discipline.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in coaching and assessing in their discipline and possessing an industry recognised assessor qualification
- Effective communication and coaching skills.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.