Petroplan is in search for an Integrity Engineer in North York, ON.
This is a 1 year contract.
This role is in the Integrity & Asset Management department. The goal of the Integrity department is to ensure the safe and reliable operation of all the company's gas-carrying assets. The role resides in the Integrity Assessments team which focuses on risk modelling and assessment, Integrity data governance, and software administration for all integrity sub-programs
The focus of this position is to expand the current scope of risk assessment models, make improvements to existing models, and manage & oversee integrity data collection to support new models. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and self learning of industry modelling techniques, basic understanding of statistics, and understanding of SQL and VB Script coding languages is required.
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng) Designation with 4 years engineering experience
- Strong independent problem solver
- Understanding of the gas utility industry
- Strong communication skills to relay technical information clearly and concisely
- Quantitative risk modeling in piping industry
- Previous experience in the gas utility industry or integrity risk & reliability assessments is preferred.
- Experience with SQL, VB Script, and VBA coding languages
- Advanced mathematical and statistical techniques
- Knowledge of ECDA
- Knowledge of QRA techniques
- Experience with creating PowerBI interactive dashboards
- Knowledge of pipeline materials and metallurgy
- Experience with TSSA/NEB Regulations and CSA Z662 standard
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Must be local to the North York area.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.