Our client os looking for a Site Cost Controller in St.John's, NL.
This is a 1 year contract with a possibility of extention.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 10 hour days.
This is a site based role in NL.
Position to maintain Construction & Engineering Cost Reporting, Stewardship/Control of Control Budget, Forecasting, Trends Mgmt., Allowance Mgmt., PO Management, CTR Mgmt., Contingency Mgmt., etc. while coordinating Change Mgmt. for the Project using the WWRP systems, processes, and procedures accordingly.
This role will also maintain the structure, monitor/review earned value and contractor invoices, assess/forecast engineering hours plan and performance, develop Budgets and drive variance reporting, support estimates of budget impacts, monitor construction and engineering contracts based on agreed contractual provisions to assess Forecast at Completion, present overviews of Control Budget status to various stakeholders and deliver all monthly reporting requirements for the Project Controls Lead and Functional Cost Control Lead.
- Cost Reporting for CGS Construction & Engineering
- Change Management Coordination for CGS
- Cost Control Functions Include: Control Budget Stewardship, Cost Forecasting & Budgeting, variance reporting, Trends Management, Allowance Management, PO Management, CTR Mgmt., Invoice review, etc.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- P. Tech, Bachelor of Engineering or Business
- 10 years of relevant Cost Control Experience in a Project Environment
- 10 Years of Oil and Gas and/or Construction experience
- Microsoft Office
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional Engineer or CPA
- Project Management Professional - PMP or Equivalent
- AACEI Certification - CCP, CCT
- SAP Knowledge
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.