Welcome to the Petroplan “What Kind of Boss Are You” competition that gives you the chance to win a holiday voucher to the value of £500. We thought it would be fun for you to answer some quick questions to give you the chance to consider your leadership style. Just complete the multiple choice questions, there are no correct answers as no one leadership approach is right for every business. All answers must be complete for your entry to be included in the free prize draw. Limit of one entry per person.
Eligibility and entry criteria
1. By answering the questions and supplying your contact details to Petroplan Europe Ltd’s website www.petroplan.com you are consenting to be entered into our What Kind of Boss are you Competition. All participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
2. Entries will be accepted from Monday 1st May 10.00 GMT 2017
3. Closing date for competition entries is Sunday May 7th 2017 and entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on this date. Entry is by submitting your contact details and answers to the questionnaire to https://petroplan.typeform.com/to/amgTbs?
4. One entrant will be drawn at random through the random.org online draw tool
5. The free prize draw is open to any individual who has worked within the oil and gas sector in the last 18 months, aged 18 or over, excluding employees from the Petroplan Group of companies and their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. No purchase is necessary for entry to the competition.
6. Only those entries that have entered all the fields in the online quiz with their email address will be eligible to be entered into the free prize draw.
7. Petroplan Europe Ltd has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by Petroplan Europe Ltd. There is no prize or cash alternative and no element of the prize is transferable.
8. Only online entries will be accepted. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
9. If at any time before the deadline for submission you no longer wish to take part in the competition you must confirm in writing, addressing the correspondence to Petroplan Europe Ltd, Marketing, 99 Walnut Tree Close, Guildford,Surrey GU1 4UQ.
10. The Prize is a £500 holiday voucher managed by Meon Valley Business Travel Limited
11. Petroplan Europe Limited reserve the right to substitute the prize
12. Publicity may be given to the winner.Tthe winner's name and images may be published on the Petroplan group website and used in Petroplan group marketing materials. The winner must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
13. The winner will be named on Thursday May 11th 2017. The winner will be notified by the email supplied. Petroplan Europe Ltd will acquire the winner’s postal address by email. For the name and county and/or country of the winner send a SAE marked "Marketing" to Petroplan Europe Ltd, 99 Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4UQ
14. In the event that Petroplan Europe Ltd (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact the winner within a reasonable period of time after the free prize draw has taken place then Petroplan Europe Ltd reserves the right to perform the free prize draw again under the same conditions.
15. The holiday vouchers are being managed by Meon Valley Business Travel Limited. The winner can only utilize these to cover all, or part of, the cost of air travel and accommodation but the booking will need to be managed by Meon Valley Business Travel Limited and any outstanding balance must be paid in full to this company in order for the winner to utilize the vouchers for the intended trip.
16. This travel voucher is only valid on booking through Meon Valley Business Travel Limited and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. This voucher is not redeemable for cash, foreign currency, travelers cheques or visas/passports. The voucher entitles the holder £500 towards either a hotel or air booking or both. (Booking fees may apply)
17. All fares quoted are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Meon Valley Business Travel does not accept any responsibility should you be unable to travel due to having incorrect documentation, e.g. passport, visas, e-tickets, car hire code. If your travel is to the USA make sure you are fully prepared for your trip by visiting https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for an ESTA. If you are travelling to Canada please ensure you apply for an eTA at www.Canada.ca/eTA. For more visa and passport information please contact Meon’s office on 0116 216 0973 or visit http://cibtvisas.co.uk/. Please ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond your date of return. Failure to be prepared may impact upon your ability to travel. For UK and overseas car hire UK drivers now need to obtain a code from the DVLA. Please visit https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence to obtain a code.
18. The vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue. After that time they cannot be redeemed
19. The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in description of the prize above
20. Neither Petroplan Europe Ltd nor its agents will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Competition or any of the prizes awarded or the enjoyment of the prize.
21. The Promoter is Petroplan Europe Limited. Registered office: 99 Walnut Tree Close,Guildford,Surrey GU1 4UQ. The digital partner is Venn Digital Limited, Registered office: Bollin House, Bollin Link, Wilmslow, Cheshire 5K9 1DP and the Travel Partner is Meon Valley Business Travel Limited, Unit 1 Bridge Park Plaza, Bridge Park Road, Thurmaston, LE4 8BL
22. This competition is covered by English law.
23. The personal details that are supplied to Petroplan Europe Ltd by competition entrants will be used only for the purpose of this competition and for marketing purposes by the Petroplan Group and will not be passed onto any third party.
Any enquiries about this website should be directed to [email protected] or call +44 1483 881500.