Petroplan’s unrivalled reputation for the prompt and accurate administration of multi-currency payrolls is another factor in the high retention rates amongst our contractors. We also help our contractors with basic tax information, or refer them to in-country specialists.
This proven skill in ensuring contractors’ terms of employment are clear and delivered upon by employers is now embedded in an online timesheet and expense system known as PetroPay and accessible via this website.
For employers, PetroPay provides a transparent and trackable audit to approve their contractors’ timesheets, expenses and an overview of the profiles of all their Petroplan contractors in one place. For contractors the system also provides an up-to-date status of their submitted timesheets and expenses, plus it allows them to access their Petroplan placement history, including records of their hourly or day rates.
Watch a short introduction video about PetroPay – Online Timesheet and Expense Management Tool from Petroplan
Contractor Timesheet and Expense Management
PetroPay allows the online submission of weekly or monthly timesheets and expenses, with automated approval and invoicing processes. This system has specifically been designed to significantly enhance payroll accuracy and speed up timesheet administration.
Key system features:
- Contractors can directly enter timesheet and expense information online
- Easy data entry with simple onscreen submission and approval dashboards
- All client approvals and/or rejections are registered online in one place
- Automated invoicing and financial workflow
- Clear history and reporting
- Integration with existing client platforms and technologies
- Access to the system from any web browser
- Consistent and prompt contractor payrolling
- Reduction in time spent by contractors on paperwork and administration
- Simplified approvals / rejections process
- Clearer invoicing
- Standardised time and attendance procedures
- No lost paperwork, records or receipts – all available online
- Access to records and back up information 24/7 across all timelines
Recruitment Manager, EPC Client
I would like thank Petroplan and let you know that… Read more “Recruitment Manager, EPC Client”
Senior Petroleum Economist contracted in Geneva
From the outset, Petroplan were able to talk intelligently and… Read more “Senior Petroleum Economist contracted in Geneva”
Driller contracted in Scotland
Getting off the rig today, just a quick note to… Read more “Driller contracted in Scotland”
Project Services Manager – Contracted in the UK
Spending 25 years with the same company tells you that… Read more “Project Services Manager – Contracted in the UK”
Recruitment built just for you
We are not an ordinary recruitment business. We are a people business.
Your well being is central to our ethos.
Visit our Contact page to find your local Petroplan office.