A Centre of Excellence for Recruitment and Business Services
Petroplan is head quartered in the market-town of Guildford in the South of England. This office is the centre of Petroplan’s core business services including IT, HR, Financial services, Payrolling, Bids and Tenders, HR and many of our contractor mobilisation team. The business has operated from this location for over three decades.
The office is located across the road from Guildford mainline rail station and within walking distance of the town centre. If you are travelling by road, Guildford is within easy access of the M25 and A3 road networks.
The business environment is very professional and affords the space and resources our talented business specialists need to facilitate our efficient operations.
In 2014, Petroplan opened an office in Waterloo, London. This location makes reaching our offices for many clients, candidates and of course our people more accessible within a few strides from Waterloo’s mainline station.
Our modern office houses our largest recruitment team who come from a diverse mix of countries and backgrounds making the environment lively and collaborative. The office has a social buzz as our teams get to know each other outside of work, making the most of our central London situation.
We are a ten minute walk from the cultural destination of the South Bank and if you enjoy a different lunch everyday, why not take a trip down to Lower Marsh street and taste the foodie delights of the international street food market.
The North Sea is where Petroplan began providing experienced oil and gas professionals for the offshore industry. 40 years on, our office in Aberdeen is still in operation and is situated on the Regent Quay. It is in easy reach of the city centre and has a great outlook over the harbour.
Although in recent years, the oil and gas employment market in Aberdeen has been affected by the impact of a falling oil price, Petroplan has been committed to keeping an office in this location to support its local and international clients and candidates.
If you don’t see a current job that you feel is appropriate please send us your CV using the email [email protected] as we are always looking for talented individuals to join on our team.
Our Latest Jobs
Global Marketing Manager - Guildford
GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER
Petroplan are currently recruiting a Global Marketing Manager. This challenging and diverse role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative marketing professional with an excellent track record to join us during an exciting time of growth within the company. The successful candidate will have an extensive range of responsibilities including the creation and implementation of Petroplan's marketing strategy to engage the relevant local B2B and B2C audiences.
This is a permanent opportunity within Petroplan (part-time candidates will be considered) and the successful candidate will become part of an energetic, value driven and committed operations team who are totally focused on maintaining exceptional customer quality, delivery and loyalty globally. Some global travel will be expected as part of this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop the Marketing strategy for the business in line with Company objectives & drive the evolution of marketing across the organisation, ensuring all plans are delivered on time and within budget
· Drive recommendations for change to the Petroplan Brand & guidelines (in line with company objectives and ethos), ensuring consistency and coherence with the Brand across the global organisation, reviewing and building our brand library to ensure that people have ample tools and information to promote and reflect the business consistently
· Create and effectively manage the annual marketing budget to generate maximum ROI
· Review and further develop the website as well as optimising it efficiently and driving leads into the business on a regular basis moving forwards
· Develop and help drive our client engagement strategy, with our Global VPs, by building and running our client engagement and loyalty programme globally
· Google Suite knowledge / certification for AdWords, AdSense, Tag Manager, Analytics, Webmaster Tools
· Adobe suite knowledge - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
· WordPress / WordPress Page Builder knowledge with CSS / HTML coding
· Mail Chimp (or similar) e-mail marketing automation platform
· Facebook / Twitter advertising platforms
· Social media monitoring experience
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word)
· Conversion Optimisation Software experience
· Website management experience
· Experience with both B2B and B2C campaigns and execution - primarily focused on B2C
· Have strong experience working as a Marketing professional in the private sector, with at least 3 years marketing experience
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment built just for you
We are not an ordinary recruitment business. We are a people business.
Your well being is central to our ethos.
Visit our Contact page to find your local Petroplan office.