Canada / Calgary Region / North America
Petroplan, Canada has a great opportunity for a Perm Recruiter with 2 years "360 recruitment" experience.
We are looking for people who have the personality to match the experience.
To make sure you are ideal for our recruitment industry roles, you should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
The ideal candidate should:
Be considerate, with the ability to listen to others' needs
Have social confidence and interpersonal skills (friendly and rapport-building skills)
Be great at analysing situations in a structured and logical manner
Have emotional resilience with high stress tolerance while taking charge of situations
Excel at influencing others' opinions and activities
Work collaboratively with peers, staff and customers
Focus on customers' needs and possess a business orientation
Be compliant with professional rules and regulations
Working with some great talent in a progressive environment, you'll be richly rewarded for your delivery because investment in talented individuals is central to Petroplan's five-year business strategy.
Why work at Petroplan?
· international opportunities
· great career development opportunities
· investment in you and your career
· Great salary
· Even better commission
· Medical cover
· Early finishes
· Personal awards or gifts
· Support for studies
· Team building opportunities
· Regular Petroplan social events
· Subsidised health insurance for family members
· Regular casual dress
· Working from home opportunities
· Friendly people - work with people who care
· Your opinions matter
· Your suggestions are actually considered
Role and responsibilities for this position:
· Building strong relationships with specific clients to ensure Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise. This will include developing relationships with HR/line managers, both on the phone and in meetings, (possibly with Account Managers), finding out more about their business, vacancies, general needs within the technical engineering areas.
· Business Development - researching and approaching new prospect companies, approaching and developing professional relationships with them and converting them to sustainable clients
· Building strong relationships with candidates to ensure Petroplan is their preferred specialist recruitment partner in helping them achieve their career objectives and realise their potential. This will include achieving weekly targets in terms of candidate calls, and liaising and supporting researchers in their challenge to build a quality candidate database
· Generating gross profit through placements in accordance with targets agreed with your line manager, ensuring you run a profitable and efficient desk
· Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically, ensuring that you keep relevant colleagues and manager updated
· Sourcing candidates and liaising with other RC colleagues to ensure that you put forward the best candidates for the relevant role
· Achieving your KPI's on a weekly and monthly basis and celebrating success
· Networking and profile building generally with clients, candidates and colleagues - this could mean networking in the evening
· Mentoring researchers and more junior members of the team on an "as required basis"
· Have experience in recruitment (preferably within technical oil and gas areas) with a proven track record in billing and business development
· Be able to demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, preferably with passive candidates
· Be resilient, determined, proactive and keen to challenge
· Have an inquiring and inquisitive mind which thrives on building relationships at all levels
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Be persuasive and persistent
· Have good organisational and administrative skills
· Have excellent IT skills - a working knowledge of Linked In is preferred as is database experience
· Have the ability to work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand
· Academic qualifications aren't essential but having a good academic record may give you an advantage
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in Canada to be considered for the role above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Before you submit your CV we ask that you have spent time getting to know what is involved in the role and have conducted research to give you sufficient understanding of Petroplan and what we do.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?