Chemical Sales Manager - Georgia - Paper
base + bonus
United States of America / Atlanta / North America
Seeking an ambitious, experienced Sales Manager for a specialty chemical manufacturer selling into a number of vertical markets including oil and gas, chemical processing, pulp & paper, etc. The position will be a direct hire, permanent opportunity based in/around the Atlanta, GA area. Sales Manager will be responsible for driving profitability while leading performance of regional sales representatives. Individual account management will be involved; Passion for building relationships with customers and the development and mentoring of individual team reports is key. Regional relocation will be provided for the right candidate. NO Sponsorship will be provided.
- Individual revenue contribution; new business and account management
- Sales leadership, forecasting, mentoring and development of outside sales representatives within designated region.
- Budget management and strategic growth planning
- Set standards for customer satisfaction, retention and territory applications of relevant product and service offering.
- Solutions and value added selling
- BS Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Sciences or other relevant field
- 8+ years of outside sales including sales management experience related to specialty chemicals in to the pulp and paper industry OR tissue/ towel; other additional vertical markets is a plus
- Proven track record of account management and sales achievements
- Ability to travel within region
- US Citizen
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?