Business Development Rep
CA$66 per hour
Canada / Calgary Region / North America
Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas Operator are currently looking for a Business Development Rep for a 12-month contract based in. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator (presenter, listener, verbal and writing skills), collaborative, self-motivated, team player and agile to change. As well, the ideal candidate will have experience with commercial, midstream, Crude/Product quality, testing methodologies, commodities; have a good understanding of economics and knowledge on how to build and progress business cases.
- Represent my client in several Product Quality related industry forums such as CAPP's equalization committee, CRW committee, CCQTA, pipeline shippers meetings, etc
- Lead negotiations and development of contracts/agreements (new and renewals)
- Improve/Establish Product Quality (crude oil) Monitoring Program (Manage Data, Data Analytics, Data Presentation and drive decisions/actions with data)
- Build and lead comprehensive business cases and present well-articulated, concise recommendations to senior management
- Lead framing, evaluating and progressing opportunities through collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams
- Independently complete project evaluations
- Identify "commercial" optimization strategies and lead their successful implementation.
- Provide value assurance of deal proposals
- Attend several industry forums to understand issues and also influence internally and externally
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce or Engineering
- Understanding of crude qualities and testing methodologies
- Understanding of basic refining
- Minimum 8 years working in "Commercial" oriented role in the Oil & Gas industry
- Minimum 5 year experience in Midstream
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?