The position has the following areas of responsibility:
- Provide day-to-day HR business partner support to the Business Units in the UK, thus formal support in all HR matters as required by the Regional HR Manager and identified hosted HR departments. The support can range from talent sourcing, contracting and on-boarding to organisational development, change management, talent and performance management and employee relations.
- Manage and Optimise the UK HR Administration activities and systems like employee record systems, SAP and Business Warehouse employee data maintenance, leave administration, HR Policy reviews and interpretations, job description updates and record.
- Support the HR Manager with regard to the International Assignments (Mobility), e.g. by overseeing and handling employee inquiries
- Act as an independent back-up for UK's payroll activities, as required by planned and unexpected absence of the UK Payroll Specialist, and in support to this position, e.g. in the annual Rewards cycle
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- Preferred: Degree or equivalent, and UK CIPD certified or working towards this
- 3 to 5 years' experience in HR Business Partner or similar roles and processes
- 5 years' experience in administration and proficiency information systems use, specifically using automated platforms, such as SAP, Business Warehouse, etc.
- Sufficient awareness/competence of payroll process to be trained as back-up for the UK Payroll Specialist
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with various interfaces to Centre of Practices, regional specialists, hosted HR, etc.
- Ability to work with diverse client Business Units
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com