Definition of Needs (planning Stage):
- Together with the stakeholder & HC, identify the vacancies that the company needs to cover, the functions that derive from said positions and the profile that the candidates could meet.
- Gain a deep understanding of the staffing needs and be able to describe the unique challenges at hand to potential candidates.
- Maintain and update knowledge of best practices related to talent attraction and acquisition; apply this knowledge to improve existing policies, procedures and practices, ensure that the applicant tracking system is being utilized to its fullest capabilities and coach Hiring Managers and HR colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of robust strategies to attract, source and screen a high-quality pool of diverse candidates, leveraging expertise from the wider team.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
Filtering of resumes & Verification Data:
- Create, implement, and manage SLA's and new hiring practices with hiring teams while still hitting quarterly goals.
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close searches to achieve all SLAs including time to fill and "exceeds expectations" rankings in both candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates through pro-active sourcing and on-going relationship management.
- Optimize the use of a variety of sources, including conventional media, internet technologies, social media, resume mining, referrals and other direct sourcing techniques to develop and maintain a database of qualified and diverse external and internal candidates.
- Leads on the Recruitment & Selection process for graduate recruitment. This includes leading on employer branding initiatives with key educational institutions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all day to day recruiting related activities and needs.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events (nationally or internationally).
Interview, Election and Induction:
- Determining selection criteria,
- Sourcing potential candidates through internal and external channels.
- Filtering of curriculums, a fundamental step to avoid wasting time contacting those who are not qualified for the position.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Filter the data and make a preselection of candidates with references to third parties (if required).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Conduct interview process with business unit and stakeholders including behavioural questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Prepare final document for Business Unit & Talent Acquisition Manager approval of selected candidate for the job.
- Coordinate pre-onboarding and onboarding processes for new employees.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external bodies such as The Ministry of Higher Education, Universities and the HR Sub-Committee; along with internal employees.
- Provide advice and inputs in areas of Business Planning, HR Policies & Processes, Learning & Development, and Compensation & Benefits.
- Lead or collaborate on talent acquisition projects.
- Develop and manage talent acquisition initiatives and programs, quality candidate experiences and employment brand.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and latest market intelligence to inform successful recruitment strategies.
- Support Diversity and Inclusion plans by implementing appropriate strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool.