Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers day-to-day contractual adherence of FEED contractor
- Provides support during the LLI and EPIC tendering phase
- Administers all contract related activities, assures compliance with contractual requirements, e.g. complete delivery of LOD, maximum duration of review cycles, engineering quality, project schedule, etc.
- Analyze and report on specific risks (e.g. commercial, contractual, operational, financial, reputational, ethical, supply chain, etc.) associated with contracts
- Provides expert advice on contract conditions and administration to procurement professionals and stakeholders to support informed decision making and improve future contract outcomes
- Ensure the contractual changes are managed and communicated to the other discipline in cases they are affected.
Support during Tendering
- Provide support during the LLI and EPIC tendering phase
- Assist with preparation, supervise, review and comment tender documents
- Assist with bidder pre-qualification
- Assist with bid evaluation
- Assist with preparation of final orders, contracts and related documentation
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Previous administration of major engineering as well as EPC / EPIC contracts
- Supporting procurement activities
- Previous role as contracts administrator in PMC projects
- Previous position as contracts administrator / manager for major Engineering or EPC / EPIC contractors
- Previous position in offshore project
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.