Holland/The Netherlands / Rotterdam / EU & EEA
Petroplan are currently looking for a Downstream Process Engineer to join our Client in a permanent role based in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Essential skills required:
* Ability to work in the EU.
* Downstream/Refinery experience (not design but optimization).
* Strong preference to Dutch speakers, however English speaking applicants with Dutch refinery experience will also be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Owner of small projects from start to finish.
* Optimization of plant performance.
* Supporting operations.
* Providing on call support when needed
* Performing process engineering studies and projects that improve plant reliability
The ideal candidate:
* MSc in Chemical Engineering (or BSc with additional proven experience).
* At least 5 years' experience in an operational environment, ideally in refining or petrochemicals.
* Experience with Hysys or a similar process simulation tool is desirable.
Ref No: HQ00027292
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?