Senior Cloud Engineer / Lead (Azure, AWS)
United States of America / Dallas / North America
This is a very high level position where you will have the opportunity to work in a global role developing a new IoT cloud platform for one of the largest industrial Automation Companies in the World. You would sit as part of the Architecture/Developer Division and will be building and implementing a new cloud service. This is a true coder position where you will be working with IIoT, Azure, and Amazon Web Services.
No Sponsorship, or relocation available at this time*
- 2-5 years of Programming Experience (Azure or AWS Preferred)
- S in Computer Science or Related Field
- Experience Architecting N-tier architecture, SOA based Applications
- Experience with UML, object modeling, and data modeling.
- Industrial Automation experience is a plus, but not needed.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (international travel - Europe, Japan, India, etc.)
- Strong communication experience needed to effectively work with high level management
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?