Our Client Services
Our global recruitment, mobilization and payrolling services are tailored to specific regional requirements and enhanced by the expertise of our teams on the ground who understand and foresee the unique project challenges that may arise within a particular territory.
We speak the language of the oil, gas and energy industry and have a genuine understanding of client requirements; ensuring we can be both the brand guardians for our clients while reducing time-to-hire cycles. The flexibility of our business model means our clients can outsource their recruitment function entirely or complement their internal capabilities with our services.
Our network of skilled professionals is constantly evolving and expanding through our innovative use of social media, online advertising and database technology building. We build engagement with millions not thousands of potential candidates – and organically via referrals and recommendations from existing clients and candidates in territories where word of mouth is still the best way to connect with talent.
Our Main Services
Our Global Capabilities
Click on the flags to see more information about our capability in each region
Making it happen
- Discipline specific recruitment teams are trained to quickly identify candidates with specialist technical capabilities
- Candidate verification and vetting so only the best candidates applications reach hiring managers
- Existing candidate networks coupled with Petroplan’s daily reach with new professionals means vacancies are seen by an ever growing talent pool
- No objections from industry professionals on Petroplan’s ability to put them forward for vacancies due to our 40 year pedigree
- In-house recruitment marketing so our clients spend less time on candidate attraction and more time meeting potential employees
- Dedicated mobilisation team to get your approved talent in post fast.
We’re part of your team
- Whether your business wants a single point of contact or access to all the delivery team our account management works for you
- Petroplan key account team directors, managers and teams support our clients to reach their resourcing goals
- We’ll work with your business processes and recommend alternative methods for success
- Acting as a brand guardian we get to know your business and its culture
- As a privately owned business we can be flexible and invest in places and people to get the right results
Contract workers are our colleagues
- Petroplan have a dedicated mobilization team who’s role works in parallel to the recruitment specialists
- Whether a contractor is on their first assignment or very experienced, we treat every mobilization as a unique event
- From verification of all administration requirements, medicals, travel and on-site advice, our dedicated team are available
- The personal touch is what sets us apart in the industry
Automation where it makes sense
- Applicant tracking system for quick identification of qualified candidate shortlists and managing communication from recruitment to placement
- Accurate real-time reporting throughout the process
- Online payrolling system ‘Petropay’ for efficient time sheet and pay processing
- Integration with mainstream Vendor Management Systems
Keeping our people and clients’ reputations safe
- Our business is a member of APSCO, a trusted recruitment best practice organisation
- We are rigorous in operating compliantly from an employment perspective in locations where we support our clients and contractors
- Petroplan’s investment in HSE processes and procedures go beyond the standard safety requirements for oil and gas companies
- Our company operates its own HSE quality management system and we are compliant with ISO 9001
Disciplines We Recruit For
Selected Case Studies
Compliant onboarding of contractors in North Africa
Tailored mobilisation for contractors in harsh environments
Exceptional contractor management services in AGT & Caspian Sea
Consistently delivering excellence at a global level
Our Recruitment Process
Gain a thorough understanding of the job role, client and desired candidate via Account Manager.
Find the candidate through Petroplan’s relationship based approach to talent attraction
Screen applicants through phone, face-to-face or skype to create the prospect list.
Qualify prospected candidates with references taken and qualifications verified
Provide shortlist of candidates to client and obtain feedback while discussing the strengths and weaknesses of each
Confirm, arrange and conduct interviews and offer management until final acceptance.
Regional Manager – Americas. Global oil & gas company
Our business is a global oil and gas company based… Read more “Regional Manager – Americas. Global oil & gas company”
Senior Geophysicist contracted in The Hague
I have been dealing with a number of other recruiters… Read more “Senior Geophysicist contracted in The Hague”
Project Services Manager – Contracted in the UK
Spending 25 years with the same company tells you that… Read more “Project Services Manager – Contracted in the UK”
Operations Coach contracted in Baku
I just want to say a big thank you for… Read more “Operations Coach contracted in Baku”
Recruitment built just for you
We are not an ordinary recruitment business. We are a people business.
Your well being is central to our ethos.
Visit our Contact page to find your local Petroplan office.