The Head, Intelligent Oil Field Project (Business Systems) leads a team of multi-disciplinary technical experts including Petroleum/Drilling/Production Engineers and Business System Architects.
The role is responsible for developing the IOF Business Process Management (BPM) framework and for delivering the IOF Program as per the client's governance and industry
Principal accountabilities include defining, analyzing, and optimizing IOF business processes and
technology solutions for the client's Upstream oil & gas assets, including operated onshore and offshore fields as well as JV activities and non-operated assets.
* 15 years progressive experience in the oil & gas industry, with at least 5 years of direct experience in management of Intelligent Oil Field (IOF) projects.
* Strong technical understanding of oil & gas industry business drivers and practical experience in well/reservoir/facility management.
* Thorough understanding of data science methodologies and process improvement techniques.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate abstract concepts to management, customers, contractors, and staff.
* Highly motivated with confidence, reliance and interdependence to work collaboratively across departments within the company.
Education - Minimum of accredited Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com