Expediting & Master Data Expert who is a critical position in Procurement Section has responsibility for ensuring timely and properly organizing and coordinating procurement activities in order that Procurement Section meets department KPIs approved by the Management through an up to date tracking records and reports.
- Under supervision of Procurement Section Manager, the Expediting & Master Data Expert will coordinate with the Procurement Team to:
- Ensure that all procurement activities are conducted properly and timely as the per the approved procurement plan.
- Ensure that the procurement team well-coordinated with other company's User departments in order to ensure that bidding schedules are met.
- Ensure that procurement activities undertaken meet Vietnamese regulations, procedures and policies.
- Supervise the expediting work for ensuring timely delivery of materials and equipment, and timely completion of services.
- Supervise and ensure that year to year vendors/suppliers' evaluation KPI is provided timely and accurately to meet procurement and vendor management goals.
- Supervise and maintain and monitor the lead time from requisition to payment to ensure compliance with agreed SLA.
- Supervise and maintain the on-time payment reports in coordination with account payable.
- Supervise and validate the data upload and extraction of contracts and procurement in SAP for all the required updates and upgrades of SAP.
- Supervise and ensure that SAP trainings is provided to other employees on procurement, warehouse, and contract processes.
- Ensure that all procurement analysis reports are generated timely as required with the recommendations of where contract coverage would be required.
- Ensure monitoring and managing the spend analysis, budget consumption, and validities of the contracts on SAP.
- Supervise the up to date end to end SAP master data maintenance related to the material, vendors and contracts in coordination with procurement, warehouse and user department
- About 15 years working experience in oil & gas procurement.
- Familiar with Incoterm 2000/2010, experience in import/export.
- Experience in SAP MM, Master data management, Reporting.
- Experience in Procure to pay and accounts payable processes.
- Experience preparing contracts and procurement spend analysis, reports and KPI's monitoring.
- Experience in managing the expediting and dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/