Supply & Logistics Deputy Section Manager is to assist Section Manager and DGD in charge of Commercial in his responsibilities for supply and logistics of petroleum products, petrochemicals products and other works assigned by DGD in charge and Section Manager. Upon the Commercial Division is established, he will take the roles of commercial deputy manager.
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
- Guide, direct and motivate subordinates including the setting and monitoring of performance standards and assessing training needs in association with the Human Resources Section.
- Provide support on all matters relating to supply and logistics of products and shipping activities.
- Provide an efficient integrated auditing system, aimed at ensuring adherence to the company policy, as well as to continuously identify possible system and performance improvements.
- Assist in the development of departmental objectives, policies, strategies and procedures.
- Assess the qualifying of outside services, employees and contractors to ensure competence and compliance to the required job requirements and specification
- A bachelor's degree in foreign trade, economy or degree of engineer in petroleum/petrochemical industry or equivalent.
- Min 10 years' experience in supply & logistics, especially for petroleum / petrochemical business or equivalent.
- Be familiar with all Government regulations, applicable company policies and procedures for Refinery.
- Having experience in trading, supply and logistics for petroleum products, petrochemicals products or crude oil or relevant.
- Having experience in preparation of workflows, procedures, manuals.
- Having knowledge of marine facilities design and experience in management of tanker operation, refinery feedstock, products.
- Having experience in shipping market and tanker chartering.
- Capability in negotiation of products sale agreement and tanker charter party. Ability to convince offtakers and spot buyers.
- Strong decision making abilities under pressure and innovative to generate new ideas.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. Ability to teach skills to freshmen and exhibit patience.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com