Petroplan is currently accepting applications for an ambitious Maintenance Manager to join a growing Chemical company located in Nevada area. This position is direct hire with a competitive compensation package.
Prospective candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise, Direct and Coordinate daily / weekly activities of the workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of various machines
- Schedule daily/weekly repairs
- Develop preventative maintenance programs to ensure safety of all equipment
- Communicate with various departments
- Plan, develop and implement new methods and procedures design to improve operations and minimize current operating costs
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience within Chemical Industry
- 5-7 years of chemical plant experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree within Chemical Engineering
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.