Senior Operations Engineer (Identity and Access Management)
Direct Hire - Onsite
St Louis, MO
This is a great position responsible for expanding systems that provide IAM across the company. This involves designing and implementing procedures and processes.
Working on complex software releases, system upgrades and problem solving
Project managing resources and making recommendations to a range of stakeholders
Creating tools and automation scripts
Coaching more junior members of staff
Being hands on but also working with a strategic mindset
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
* At least 5 years of experience
* Identity and Access Management experience with support of one or more of these strongly preferred: Privileged Account Management, SailPoint IIQ, Federation (ADFS or Azure Federation preferred), Two factor authentication, Single Sign On, PowerShell Scripting
* Expert knowledge of at least one platform (e.g., infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, specialized systems administration) and working knowledge of others
* Expert knowledge of the definition, design, and implementation of infrastructure and solutions
* Working knowledge of database management or administration and source control
* Expert knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages
* Detailed knowledge of system backup, recovery and storage administration
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.