Work for Petroplan in the Middle East
Our local network is a way of life
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Petroplan’s key Middle East office is in the busy city-state of Dubai, situated on the South East of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula of the United Arab Emirates. This office has been operating as a focal business hub since 2010. Petroplan has been placing and mobilising oil and gas contract personnel in the region for decades including challenging environments such as Iraq.
The office is located centrally within the Jumeirah Lake Towers office complex which is next to the Sheikh Zyed road. This stretch is well-know for its bustling hotels, entertainment and retail outlets where tourists and locals alike enjoy their leisure time. It goes without saying the lifestyle here is elevated by the settled and warm climate, even in Winter the temperature is 20 degrees and above.
As with all our office locations flexible working is encouraged so you can also explore locations that are less than an hour away such as Abu Dhabi which now sports the Formula One racing track.
In 2015, Petroplan opened an office in Muscat, Oman. Having a registered office in Oman enables us to service our international and local clients compliantly in this location. Oman is a country where they are keen to employ national workers so being in the capital city is ideal to keep in touch with local as well as expatriate workers.
As with other offices, Petroplan offers flexible working and with the Arabic approach to working hours meaning rising early and leaving in the afternoon, our people can really experience all the locality has to offer.
Muscat itself, is a bustling city, where tourism is maturing. Oman is known for its beautiful coastline, our offices are 30 minutes drive from the nearest beach. If you are someone who enjoys the outdoors with activities such as trekking, you can also drive to the Mountains and experience camping at one of Oman’s ‘Wadis’, a fresh water pool within the mountains.
In the Middle East, the weekend is Friday and Saturday, so in this region employees finish work at Thursday lunchtime. So after a week of finding and placing the best talent in the Middle East, there are opportunities to enjoy the local culture and climate.
If you don’t see a current job that you feel is appropriate please do utilise the form and send us your CV as we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Contracts and Mobilisation Consultant
Contracts and Mobilisation Consultant - Dubai
This varied and interesting role includes interacting with international clients and contractors across a range of seniority levels. The role will be based in our Dubai office.
Our Mobilisation team plays a vital role in ensuring that high quality and standards are maintained when dealing with the mobilisation of contractors to our global client base. The work is complex and requires a logical mind and perceptive approach as well as a patient, can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate should:
- Demonstrate a professional level of written and verbal communication
- Have administrative experience within a fast-paced industry
- Be confident, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Have superb organisational and administrative skills
- Have a proven track record of a strong ability to prioritise
- Have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably previous experience of using databases)
- Work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude to deal effectively with work demand
- Have outstanding attention to detail, presentation and overall high work standards
Role and responsibilities for this position:
- Managing the new starter induction process for contractors commencing assignments with your allocated clients. This includes handling all mobilisation procedures such as travel, visas, work permits, offshore training, medicals and accommodation. It will involve close liaison with clients and contractors as well as our internal account managers, recruitment consultants and finance/payroll team
- Key contact for assigned contractors, dealing with queries and complications promptly and efficiently
- Developing and building on contractor and client relationships together with passing any key information/leads to the relevant account manager.
- Updating, managing & monitoring contractor information on the internal database (full training will be provided)
- Ensuring the relevant Accounts Managers and Recruiters are alerted of any relevant information about their contractors including contract amendments, extensions, terminations, payment issues (if they require escalation) and potential leads.
- Managing the contractor's contract, renewal, amendments, and discussing new terms.
- Tracking visas/work permits/medical renewals and rotation schedules.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment built just for you
We are not an ordinary recruitment business. We are a people business.
Your well being is central to our ethos.
Visit our Contact page to find your local Petroplan office.