Internal Audit Manager
Switzerland / / EU & EEA
Opportunity to join a financial services company in Switzerland as an Internal Audit Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing, leading and planning local, national and international audit programs
* Leading and supervising the execution of internal controls
* Running a team and various projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors degree, Masters degree or Diploma in Economics, or similar discipline from a top university worldwide.
- ACCA, CIA, ACA or CPA certification
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in audit (preferably risk).
- Fluency in English and German.
- Ability to manage, innovate and work independently.
- Excellent reporting and analysis capabilities with strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical / life science industry and / or industrial companies
Ref No: HQ00027888
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?