Sr. Product Manager - Automation & Controls (Team Lead)
base + bonus
United States of America / Atlanta / North America
Exciting growth and development opportunity for a Sr. Product Manager (Team Lead) for a well reputed, global automation and measurement company. Position will be based within a commutable distance of Atlanta GA. The Sr. Product Manager will be an integral part of the product life-cycle process development and oversight of current team members. Relocation regionally will be offered for the right candidate. NO Sponsorship will be provided. MUST have full life-cycle product management experience with the ability to relocate of not local.
- Development of product life cycle process through technical expertise of relevant product portfolio
- Team management, mentorship and measurement of achievables for current team members
- Buisiness planning and cross functional support and work structure
- BS Engineering
- 7+ years of product management experience within an industrial or process automation setting, control systems or instrumentation.
- Based locally or the ability to relocate
- US Citizen
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Job posted by
Back to Vacancies
- I am interested in a job working at Petroplan. What should I do?
- Can I engage with Petroplan via Social Media?
- How do I apply for a particular oil and gas job?
- Do Petroplan's clients ever hire expats? If so, what are your residency requirements?
- I am having problems logging into the Petroplan Candidate portal using my username or password. Who can I contact to resolve these issues?