Experience & Skills:
- 20 years' experience in construction/installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of onshore oil and gas projects.
- 5 years of experience as a Construction Manager / Head of Construction
- Experience on the EPC / PMC side in Refinery / Petrochemical Industries
- Brownfield (refurbishment, expansion, modernisation) experience is essential
- English language is essential.
- Experience in developing or interpreting method statements, inspection and test plans construction schedules and drawings.
- Ability to highlight potential bottlenecks/problems and suggest solutions.
- Good management, analytical, leadeship, planning and co-ordination skills.
- A Bachelors degree in an Engineering Discipline or a Diploma with extensive construction management experience is required.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.