Our client requires a Senior Fire Engineer, on a full time permanent opportunity, based in the Middle East.
The role will be reporting directly to Senior Management, with the main responsibilities below:
- Provide leadership, direction and technical advice on Fire Protection & Response.
- Develop & execute systems and capabilities to improve the delivery of emergency fire response services across all assets.
Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. You MUST have the following before applying:
- Full time study Degree in engineering/fire or relevant fields (Masters preferred).
- 20 years of experience in the O&G industry, with at least 5 years within an International Oil Company (IOC).
- Specialist in Fire Protection across multiple O&G/Petrochemical assets
Opportunity has full benefits, including Housing and Travel Allowances, Schooling, Pension, Health and Dental Care, etc.
More than happy to share further details.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.