* Implement site security and emergency preparedness plans and procedures to reinforce the security of PCM assets and operations in the oil fields area.
* Supervise the implementation of approved plans and the application of preventive measures, solutions and remedies to identified threats and security weaknesses.
* Ensure that critical controls for site security management are in place and effective.
* Ensure that contractors working for PCM apply appropriate security standards.
* Conduct security surveys on PCM facilities.
* Lead investigations of security related incidents.
* Manage the interface and liaison activities with civil and military security authorities.
* Coordinate the activity of the Chadian Government police (DSPIP) in their security provision for PCM personnel, property and activities.
* Ensure adequacy and efficiency of site security personnel across site.
Ref: DEPT CODE/ DD-MM/HR LEAD INITIALS/REV NUMBER (eg GS/04-16/LB/00)
* Conduct administration activities associated with management of security forces.
* Responsibility for the performance of on-site life support service contractors to ensuring they meet contractual obligations.
* Responsibility for the site processes to ensure purchase requests for services, call-offs and invoice verification are carried out.
* Responsibility for camp accommodation, logistics and travel requests are managed through the Nomadis system.
* Coordinate vehicle and driver activities and schedules.
* Ensuring that office and camp equipment are properly maintained and prepare maintenance requests.
* Prepare office supplies in a timely manner.
* Ensuring that the CIS Meals and POB trackers are maintained.
* Support charter flight arrival/departure activities at Moundou airport.
* Ability to manage and interact with multicultural teams.
* Ability to manage teams in hostile environments.
* Experienced in Crisis and Emergency Response management.
* Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Coaching and development of national staff.
* Minimum 5 to 10 years in a responsible position within a law enforcement, Private security or military background.
* Crisis management in remote and potentially hostile environments.
* Good knowledge and understanding of working in Africa.
* Experience of camp or facility management.
* French and English Spoken and Written essential.
* Computer literate and experience using MS Office.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/