- Provides daily contract administration support for a major offshore EPCIC contract.
- Administers the contract, responsible for overseeing all contractual correspondence, and claims processing.
- Maintains a continuing review of the work progress and provides management with information regarding financial, legal or technical difficulties.
- Responsible for cost analysis and control.
- Interface with internal and external customers to address contractual issues.
- Prepares Variation Orders and amendments for Company approval.
- Gather Contractual Data and prepare reports for internal business needs, as necessary.
- Also, supports the Group Contracts Manager with the following, as necessary:
- Handles low to medium value/risk contracts
- Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect Company's interests
- Prepares and administers tender packages, reviews and evaluates bids
- Provides general assistance & advice on contractual matters as required to support Company's operations.
- Document Management, to ensure all contract documentation is filed appropriately.
- Academic qualifications to first degree level, or higher in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Business, or Law (with solid engineering/construction background) related subject.
- Additional certifications, i.e. CIPS, IACCM will also be considered
- Oil and Gas industry professional
- At least 10 years of experience in Contract Management/Administration ideally on large projects and major Offshore EPC contracts
- Breadth of experience across all aspects of the supply chain contracts, including Drilling and Well Services contracts.
- Complete understanding of legal and commercial issues
- Ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with Contract, Legal, Procurement, business users and vendor representatives
- Computer literate and fully conversant with the Microsoft suite of applications
- Excellent command of written and oral English
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/