- Facilitates all contract-management life-cycles
- Assure fulfillment of all contractual obligations by the respective contractors
- Assurance of establishing and fulfillment of appropriate change management procedures
- Raising the issues of risks, problems and obscurities. Supporting the clearance and or solution
- Assist ADM/PM with the development of the contracting plan
- Ensure input from contract & discipline specialists & contract owners during contract development
- Facilitate and support the development of ITB-s and Contracts.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the engineering contractors on all contracting matters of the respective project(s)
- Supervise and provide guidance to Contract Administrators and Assistants
- Establish any necessary project specific contract development and administration procedures
- Assure coordination and standardization of contracting approach/terms throughout the
- projects of a program
- Participate in the dispute resolution of significant issues and recommend settlement to management
- Central collection of all changes raised by contractors during their respective projects
- Obtain the necessary statements of the project team members and related discipline specialists regarding changes
- Facilitate the assessment of the entitlement of the change with respect to the contractual basis
- Facilitate the assessment of the entitlement of the change with respect to financial aspects
- Summary statement and recommendation for the negotiation strategy
- Identify potential problematic contracts and advise the respective Project Teams
- Checking of contractual economic risks with respect to liabilities and guarantees
- Regular reporting of contract and change control activities status to Program Management
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.